Need help paying for your auto repairs or maintenance? CFS can help fund your repairs or maintenance, just simply fill out the online application and get a credit decision in 5 minutes or less!
Find Out if You Qualify:
- You must be 18+, have a valid email address, and reside in an active CFS state.
- CFS loans only cover necessary repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Includes body work, tire, and insurance deductibles.
- Does NOT include accessories, extended warranties, or unnecessary upgrades.
- Apply online at www.mycfsapp.com. Loan applicants must complete and submit the application themselves. It is unlawful for the repair facility to complete the application on your behalf.
- In less than 5 minutes, you’ll receive a credit decision.
- If approved, CFS will be able to fund the repair facility for your repair ticket up to your maximum approved amount.
When Service is Complete:
- When the repairs are complete, your repair facility will sign into www.mycfsapp.com and save your final repair information.
- Your repair facility CANNOT release your vehicle until the following has occured:
- You have signed in and approved your final repair order at www.mycfsapp.com.
- You have selected your loan terms and e-signed your loan document.
- Once you have e-signed your loan document, CFS will fund the loan and authorize the repair facility to release the vehicle to you.
- If you experience any difficulties or have any questions, please call Confident Financial Solutions at (855) 808-5861 or email email@example.com.
*The application generally takes 2-3 minutes. CFS will promptly fund the repair amount once repairs are completed and documents are executed. All loans are subject to approval pursuant to standard underwriting criteria. The CFS 60-Day Interest Free Program applies to approved customers who pay their entire loan off on time with no missed payments. Available amounts, terms, and the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be based on an evaluation of your credit history and your state of residence. The interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan and could range from 9.99% to 36.00% APR.